Below are Frequently Asked Questions about using our Online CE System to obtain credits. To submit a question, use our feedback form.
- Q. How much does it cost to create an account on CE Spectrum?
- A. Nothing. Registering an account is free of charge, as are all of the courses offered on the website.
- Q. What types of continuing education credit are offered through CE Spectrum's website?
- A. AMA PRA Category 1 (physicians), ACPE (pharmacists), ANCC, (nurses), CCMC (case managers), AANP (nurse practitioners), AAPA, (physician assistants), and other credit types as applicable.
- Q. What should I do if I am seeking another type of credit?
- A. We are only accredited to issue the credits associated with each program. In cases where we have not obtained the credit you are seeking, we suggest that you submit an overview/agenda of the program along with your certificate to the state board and see if they will accept it for alternate credit.
- Q. How do I obtain a copy of a statement of credit for a course I successfully completed?
- A. The statement of credit will be available to you upon successful completion of the course. It will also be stored in your transcript and accessible by visiting the Transcript page.
- Q. How often is new content added to the Web site?
- A. As often as possible. It is our goal to create a catalog of CE activities that covers a wide range of topics.
- Q. How do I change my password?
- A. Click the Account link on the navigation menu above. Once on the Account page, click "Change Password."
- Q. What do I do if I forget my password?
- A. Use the forgot password feature. A new password will be sent to the e-mail address with which you registered along with instructions on how to reset your password.
- Q. Can I add CE credit from other sources to my CE Spectrum transcript?
- A. Yes. Once you have registered an account, use the MyCE feature to add external CE credits to your transcript. Added credits will appear instantly on your transcript.
- Q. How do I change/update information contained in my personal profile?
- A. Click the Account link on the navigation menu above.
- Q. When I enter my Get Credit code, it doesn't work.
- A. Are you using the letter 'o' where a zero should be? Are there any spaces before or after your code? Try reentering the code with this in mind.
- Q. I've searched and searched, but I can't find the Get Credit page.
- A. This page does not appear in search engines. You must type the URL into the address box manually instead of using your search box. You may also use the CE Spectrum search box for your code at the top of the page.
- Q. My video screen is locking up.
- A. Try clearing your internet cache. Instructions for your particular browser can be found by searching here.